Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting my harp!


I'm sooooo excited!  I found out on Monday, but haven't had a chance to do any blogging, so I'm gonna say it now: 

I'M GETTING MY HARP TOMORROW!

There. I said it. And I managed not to spontaneously combust because of happiness. Amazing.

I haven't been able to sleep properly all week, since I found out.  I go to bed with a huge smile plastered onto my face and the last thought I think is "x days until I get my harp!!!!!"  I really wonder if I'll be able to sleep at all tonight... My appointment at the Harp Connection is at promptly 11:00 AM.  I'll have to leave around 7:30 if I want to get there on time, leaving myself an extra 1/2 hour in case of potential slow traffic or getting lost because of the GPS (have you ever noticed that those things always seem to lead you astray?)  

Anyway, I need to do some homework, but I wanted to announce it while I'm still in the "eager anticipation" stage of this "journey"!  I'll post about the trip and what it was like as soon as I can.  My first lesson is on Tuesday - I can't wait!  ARGH, the excitement is killing me!  I can't wait until tomorrow!!!!!! ^_^

PS: tonight, I'm going with my mom and her best friend to see a play called "Amadeus", it's about Mozart, who apparently only lived into his 20's... I'm very excited about that, too (I love theater) but it pales in comparison to the excitement I feel about getting my harp!

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
~Shelby